Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Construction Sector
Are you a recent graduate? or Do you have a sales background and looking to make a move into recruitment? Are you ambitious, confident, driven, and willing to work hard for impressive results?
Our growing recruitment client is looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to join their white-collar construction division in the City of London. They specialise in areas such as but limited to; Civils, Built Environment, Surveying and commercial fit-outs.
Our client provides recruitment solutions to clients across the UK, you will be targeted to generate new candidates as well as new business opportunities, providing clients with a robust recruitment solution.
You will be supported by their experienced leadership team and training programme. This will provide you with everything you need to drive your business forward and succeed.
• Manage a portfolio of vacancies on behalf of our clients
• Liaise directly with hiring managers and decision makers to fully understand the job specification
• Write engaging job adverts and social media content to attract high calibre candidate
• Manage the recruitment process: short-list CV's, arrange and coordinate interviews, offer management etc.
• Build a candidate database in order to react quickly and effectively to urgent vacancies.
• Passionate, driven and tenacious
• Goal orientated
• Organised and meticulous
• Career minded and hardworking
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Experience in a sales environment would be advantageous
• Experience working within construction industry would be advantageous
What they can offer you:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company Laptop and Phone
• Access to a wide range of job boards and marketing team to ensure you can approach the market effectively
• Performance related awards and recognition trips to Rome and Barcelona
• Industry-leading training and professional development.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist, then please get in touch for more information.