Our client based in the City of London is an award-winning recruitment company. They specialise in the Technology sector of recruitment with a business size of circa 40 people.
Working with exciting international clients in the technology.
Initially you would start of as a Junior/Trainee consultant dealing with candidates and learning your specialism before you are moved into a 360 role to work with clients as well.
A typical day will be split between a variety of different activities such -
· Gain an in depth understanding of client’s vacancy requirements, culture and strategic objectives
· Resourcing against live vacancies using LinkedIn, Job Boards and Company CRM.
· Headhunting, matching and approaching suitable prospective candidates for live assignments
· Own the candidate lifecycle - mapping, candidate attraction/assessment, shortlisting, offer management
· Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
Examples of the following attributes needed -
· Money-motivated attitude
· Proactive and results driven
· Drive and ambition to succeed
· Strong communication skills
· A sales background or commercial experience e.g. Lettings, Customer Service, Telesales, Business Development, Lead generation
What else comes with this role..... .
· Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £35-40K+, year two OTE £50-80K, year three OTE £100K+
· Relaxed dress code / smart casual
· Mapped out development pathway
· Lunch clubs with Directors for high achievers
· Regular daily/weekly/monthly incentives
· 5* holidays incentives, City Breaks and Beach Holidays
· Great office space with first class facilities
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field such as Sales, Business Development, Lettings, Fundraising, Lead generation
· Quota or goal oriented
· Able to meet strict deadlines Independently motivated
· Team player