Our client based in Central London is a forward thinking and innovative recruitment company with big plans! They specialise in the Technology/Digital sector of recruitment with a business size of circa 30 people.
They work with the most amazing clients in their space, not just in the UK, but around the world. They have invested heavily in their branding and marketing to stand out from the rest. They sponsor events in their industry and are true specialists in their market.
Initially you would start of as a resourcer/researcher/delivery consultant dealing with candidates only before you are moved into a 360 role to work with clients as well.
A typical day will be split between a variety of different activities such -
· Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates in your specialism
· Winning new business and developing existing accounts
· Talent pooling and approaching candidates that are in your vertical
· Pre-screening/Interviewing/assessing suitability of candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
· Headhunting new candidates via Emails, Messages, Calls etc
· Managing the full 360 recruitment lifecycle, both candidate and client facing.
· Take briefs/requirements from clients, creating a search of the back of that e.g. Boolean searches on LinkedIn and job boards
· Objection handling by candidates
· Using platforms such as LinkedIn, building your network
Examples of the following attributes needed -
· Money-motivated attitude
· Proactive and results driven.
· Drive and ambition to succeed.
· Natural sales ability and strong communication skills
· Organised with ability to self-motivate and resilience.
What else comes with this role..... .
· Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £35K, year two OTE £50-80K, year three OTE £100K+
· Rapid, transparent career progression mapped out from day one!
· Relaxed dress code
· Mentorship from a senior consultant or director
· Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants on a regular basis
· 5* holiday incentives for high achievers
Immediate interviews offered, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year + uncapped commission