Working as part of the SMT of our Client who operate across the UK and Europe, this Operations/Sales Director position will see you at the forefront of developing your Team, ensuring they are effective, high performing and driving profit and growth.
It is essential that you can lead from the front, using commercial acumen and negotiation skills to provide the best support and advice to stakeholders and customers – always maintaining Company policy and procedures.
· Responsible for the design and implementation of annual business plan, including pipeline planning, development of team and keeping to budget
· Lead the continual increase of team productivity and sales activity to see a year-on-year growth
· Keeping up to date with competitors, their activities and market trends to ensure you are the go-to in your geographical and sector area
· Opening opportunities with new service offerings
· A Proven record of success in Senior Level Management within Sales/Operations
· Exceptional business development skills – with a keen focus on growth and the ability to lead and motivate a sales floor
· An excellent understanding of the IT and Tech markets
· The ability to manage budgets/targets and financial aspects of running a successful team
· High commercial acumen, with excellent communication skills and reporting ability
· Self-motivated, target driven and confident when working to deadlines
· A background within a similar role in Recruitment would be a distinct advantage
This is an exciting time to be joining our Client, they are growing across the UK and Europe, and the only way is up!
Salary on the role is up to £80,000 + bonus + LITP (OTE £200,000)