Kaymen Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a new business to the Peterborough area, who are looking for a PA to work at Director level.
This is a role which offers huge variation in your day to day, with the flexibility to manage your own Diary around business needs – with the opportunity to WFH or on site in Hampton, Peterborough.
Innovation is key in this position; we need ambition and drive to shine through!
· Offering support to the Board of Directors
· Undertaking Diary management for the Directors and SMT
· Organising meetings, taking and distributing minutes
· Filing and maintaining both paper and electronic records
· Responsible for meeting and greeting visitors to the site
· Taking all incoming calls and distributing effectively
· Ordering office supplies and maintaining stock levels
· Assisting with reporting of KPIs in line with Service Level Agreements
· Must have experience working at PA to Director Level
· Confident communicator, with outstanding attention to detail
· Creative thinker, who wants to help the business further develop and grow
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Knowledge and interest in the medical sector would be an advantage, but not essential
Reporting to: Operations Manager and 4 Directors
Location: Home Based, and on site in Hampton, Peterborough
Hours: 37.5 per week, including a MS Teams meeting every Sunday from 19:00 – 21:00
Pay: Up to £40,000 DOE
The ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start, so please apply now and should your CV match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch within 5 working days.