Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
Hybrid working (flexibility needed on days)
Reporting into the Senior Management Team – this role will see you taking responsibly for NHS Contracts, compliance, policy, and governance.
Liaising with all departments of the business, you will bring together reports on KPIs, budgets, performance, and team development, alongside maintaining customer service standards and H&S across the board.
· Responsibility of all Operational Management – ensuring the SLA is maintained
· Leading annual appraisals, ensuring all opportunities for learning and development have been explored
· Working alongside the NHS on contracts, compliance, and governance
· Monitoring finance, reporting on costs, P&L and budgets
· Developing the Health and Safety policy, cascading to staff and maintaining standards
· Keeping track off staff levels, and leading recruitment as and when needed
The list of duties could go on – as an experienced Operations Manager you will be used to the variation this kind of role will bring, the weird, the wonderful and everything in between!
The ideal candidate will come from a background within the Healthcare industry, as experience working on NHS contracts is essential.
If you are ticking the above boxes, please apply today and I will be in touch with a comprehensive job specification and more information on what to expect in this role.