Are you a recent Graduate, with experience working as part of a small team offering PA and Administration support?
Switched on, commercially astute with a great attention to detail?
Able to work at pace, implement smarter ways of working whilst keeping an office organised and running smoothly?
My client, an International Recruiter, are looking to add an Office Manager/PA to aid their continued growth.
Duties will include, and not be limited to:
· Supporting the Director with Diary Management
· Making travel arrangements
· Acting as first point of contact for visitors
· Directing calls and emails
· Assisting Consultants with their Administration
· Maintaining the company social media
This will suit an Intelligent candidate, who is wanting to develop a long-term career in a relaxed but hard-working environment.
Based in the office, you will be encouraged to develop your skillset, with a view to progressing within the first 12-18 months of your employment.
The Client can offer immediate telephone interviews, so please apply now and should your CV match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch within 5 working days.