Are you a recent Marketing graduate?
Experience within a varied Marketing Assistant/Executive role?
Keen to work within an exciting, massively expanding technical space?
We are working with a client based in the City of London, who are becoming the go to in their field –currently a team of 4 but looking to double this by the end of 2021 due to increased business levels and success.
You will be solely responsible for getting their brand and name out there, so bags of confidence, creativity, and the ability to work on your own initiative are a must!
Areas you will be responsible for include:
• Brand Management – gaining maximum exposure for the business across all available mediums
• Social and Digital Development – website management, SEO reporting and traffic growth
• Measurements and Reporting – Establish goals, forecast growth, and liaise with Directors
• Media Management – Manage budgets, suggest new areas to invest and negotiate pricing
• Events – Organise, communicate, and follow through on client and business events
This will be a hugely varied role, joining a company at an exciting time of growth and development, enabling you to help facilitate this going forwards.
If you fit the above specification, and would like to know more, please apply with your CV and if suitable one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further.