£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Do you have experience within a varied HR role?
Confident updating policy and training documents and implementation?
I am partnering with a business offering outsourced solutions in areas such a Payroll and Finance, who are growing.
Currently sat at a team of around 40, the only way is up!
They are looking to grow their HR team, with the addition of an Advisor, who can take control of operations, process, and training.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Managing the new starter process, onboarding, and offering training
· Updating the policies and procedures around sickness, absence, and lateness
· Working with the SMT on training and delivery
· Setting defined measurables for Promotions
· Implementing the disciplinary process
· Conducting leaving interviews
· Ideally managing the payroll process
The ideal candidate will be commercially astute, with high levels of emotional intelligence to ensure they are trusted and respected by the workforce.
I am keen to talk to people currently working within HR, who are looking to join a fast-paced business, with a London feel without going into the City!
Please apply with your CV, and if you are successfully shortlisted, I will be in touch within 48 hours.