Client Services Lead
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE + £5k bonus
Office based, with flexi working after probation
Do you have experience working in Client Services/Account Management within a Recruitment business?
Keen relationship builder who can grow and maintain relationships?
Confident supporting a team of Negotiators with post placement enquiries?
If so - I NEED you!
This is an opportunity I am excited about, working for a business who are growing their presence across the UK, US and Europe - so international experience would be a distinct advantage.
Duties in the role will include:
· Building, developing, and owning the Customer Service function of the business
· Speaking weekly to all contractors and clients and benchmarking their experiences with the business
· Identifying further commercial opportunities from conversations with contractors and clients, bringing in leads to the sales team
· Post Placement Care on all placements, both contract and permanent
· Clear and confident understanding of the UK recruitment landscape, with compliance and legislation (Including IR35)
The suitable applicant will have 2+ years' experience in a similar role, with a real Customer lead approach.
Commercial acumen will also be key, along with bags of initiative and enthusiasm to be a solid team player.
If you are keen to find out more about the role, my client and their excellent benefits package, please apply with your CV and if suitable, one of our consultants will be in touch!